Student News Net Consumer
Your privacy is important to Student News Net. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Student News Net collects, and the ways in which Student News Net uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Student News Net may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website such as pages visited and length of time spent viewing pages.
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website including information provided to register for the 7-day free trial including name, email and credit card information.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card
- Any other information that you send to Student News Net
At this time, Student News Net does not accept content, including images, from its customers for publication but it may do so in the future.
Using personal information
Student News Net may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send you order information, sales receipts and credit card statements
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications from only our company and directly related partners.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, Student News Net may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Terms and Conditions of 7-Day FREE Trial
- Users who complete the registration for the 7-Day FREE Trial are under no obligation to purchase a Student News Net subscription and may cancel at any time during the 7-Day period by calling 1-866-210-9092 with no charge.
- Users who do not cancel within the 7-Day FREE trial period will be charged $34.95 (one-year subscription) using the credit card number filed upon registration.
- It is the responsibility of the user to read the Terms and Conditions of the 7-Day FREE Trial that are noted prominently in all promotions for the 7-Day FREE Trial and contained here.
- If a user fails to cancel during the 7-Day FREE Trial period and Student News Net determines there were legitimate extenuating circumstances that prevented the user from canceling the subscription and the user is still within 30 days of the first day of the 7-Day Free Trial period, Student News Net has the sole discretion to refund the user $34.95 minus a $5 service fee, for a total of $29.95. Student News Net also reserves the right to work with customers with special circumstances.
Securing your data
Student News Net will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Student News Net will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Student News Net is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to: email@example.com or
- by post to Student News Net
425 Jefferson Ave.
Toledo, Ohio 43604
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.
Student News Net
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables web servers to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
Student News Net uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- studentnewsnet.com - login and authentication for most site applications
- ninthwavemedia.com - links to corporate information
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
This cookies policy
This cookies policy is based on a precedent created by publishing-contracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.